Friday, September 27, 2013

Healthy & Delicious Single Serving Recipes

Order your copy here


Do you love to try new recipes, but hate having so much left over to tempt your sweet tooth?  My fellow Sweat Pink Sister Kamila Gornia of the blog Sensual Appeal has the answer for you!  She created a single serving cookbook with healthy and delicious recipes that include breakfasts, snacks and desserts.  A lot of these recipes are gluten free and vegan, and if they are not, just a few tweaks will make them fit your dietary needs.  Kamila allowed me to preview her cookbook and I am excited to try many (many) of these recipes.  My daughter has a sweet tooth (I wonder where she got that from?) so I love having healthy alternatives to usually decadent recipes is a must.  Here is a sneak peek from her breakfast recipes! 

Chocolate Protein Oats


1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup almond milk
+ more for topping
1/4 cup water
dark chocolate chips for topping
Set the stove on low-medium heat.
Throw in dry ingredients first and mix, then throw in the wet ingredients except the topping ingredients (chocolate chips and additional milk).
Stir and cook for a couple of minutes until the desired consistency is reached. Stir occasionally, more towards the end of the cook time.
Put in a bowl and drop a few chocolate chips on top. Swirl them around if you like. Add more non-dairy milk to top and voila

This recipe for Chocolate protein oats sounds so good and looks easy to make.  This is going on my weekend menu and I know Ariana is going to love it too.

If you want to order your own e-book that is instantly downloadable head over to her website and place your order.  With the low price of $7.99 how can you not?  Oh, and if that's not enough check she has given me a 25% off code to share with you, my wonderful readers!  Enter BLOG25 for your 25% off discount.

Thanks to Kamila for sharing this great collection of recipes with me.

I will be sure to share the ones that I make with you guys here, so check back!